Wesley Grove Chapel
Our church service will be starting again on July 12th.
Sunday Worship will be at 11am and we will be doing things a little different then our usual service.
Update: Adult Sunday School will now be meeting at 10am every Sunday morning!
We ask that you review the below guidelines before arriving at the church.
We recommend that those who are immunocompromised to stay home.
Don’t worry! You will still be able to see the sermon as we will be recording & posting them.
Before you arrive at church:
- Masks recommended for Non-Immunized People
- Check to see if you or a family member have any of the below:
(within the last 14 days)
*ANY of the following symptoms:
- New Cough
- Shortness of Breathing or Difficulty Breathing
- Fever (temperature >99.1℉ or 37.3℃)
- Repeated Shaking with Chills
- Muscle Aches & Pains
- Sore throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Other Unexplained Severe Illness
If you start to feel ill during service, we ask that you leave & go home immediately & contact your doctor & Pastor Phil - (609) 499-0757.
If you feel ill after the service, we recommend you call the doctor and also notify Pastor Phil - (609) 499-0757.
That way we can be sure those who were in contact with you can quarantine themselves & be on a look out for symptoms.
- Face Masks are recommended for those who have not recovered from COVID-19 or been fully vaccinated
- Restrooms will be limited to two people at a time.
- Nursery will be for those with infants ONLY (1 Adult)
- Be sure to sanitize frequently
Service will be different than usual service:
- Adult Sunday School meets at 10am
- Sunday Service will consist of Short Opening Worship, Announcements, Sermon, Closing Song.
- There will be no socializing before & after service to prevent any longer exposure.
- We will be recording the sermon as well, so we ask that no one walks in front of the camera and please silence your phones.
If you have any questions, please email us or call us at
[email protected] or (609) 499-0757.
Love & Prayers,
Wesley Grove Chapel